Sunday, November 16, 2008

Another Beautiful Day!


Not sure if anyone pays any attention to what I post, but oh well, here I go anyway!








I was looking through the large amount of photos that Linda and I have taken and it's amazing how many different views can be taken from one shot. I view it one way, she does another, each time revealing a new image. You can take an ordinary picture and zoom in on a section and a great shot appears, all depends on how you crop it.


Changing your perspective can make a big difference in how you view things!



(My granddaughter Maddy)





A Lake Tahoe Beach








Last winter I found several large flocks of Sandhill Cranes. The sight was awesome as thousands of birds flew out of the fields west of town.









Garden of the Gods in Colorado Springs.

1 comment:

Dishin And Dishes said...

Hey Bobby! Love your blog! Now you, Cheryl and Andrea are on my reader.google.com list! IT's pretty cool to watch what's going on in each other's lives!